Welcome to Red Cliffs
Welcome to our website. Located just 15 kilometres from the centre of Mildura, Red Cliffs Secondary College is providing a quality education for over 700 students, who travel to us from across the Mildura district. Set amongst beautiful grounds, with sporting fields right next door, our school is providing an exciting academic program for all students in years 7 to 12. It is the goal of every staff member at Red Cliffs Secondary College to help each child to become Resilient Compassionate Successful Citizens.
I acknowledge the First People of the Millewa-Mallee who are the traditional custodians of the land and waters on which I work and live, and pay my respects to the Elders of the past, present and emerging.
We approach all challenges with a growth mindset.
- We are centred and grounded.
- We recognise and promote our strengths.
- We continually work to build relationships with all students and staff.
- We get back up and try again.
- We reflect on our processes and emotions.
- We follow up on staff and student concerns
We are caring, considerate and demonstrate empathy toward others.
- We practice unconditional positive regard in all our relationships.
- We embrace diversity.
- We ask, listen and consider before we respond.
We persist to achieve our goals and aspirations and recognise growth.
- We visually, verbally and formally celebrate achievement.
- We acknowledge the role of failure in achieving success.
- We understand that success is a personal measure.
- We foster a growth mindset.
We are active and engaged members of our school and wider community.
- We are proud to lead our community and model our values.
- We actively promote and support the school, staff and students at all times.
- We believe that every member of our school community is integral to its
- We actively engage in our community.
- We practice diversity.